A power of attorney is a bit like a will in that it directs how your affairs are going to be looked after, but unlike a will in that it is designed to come into effect when you're still alive, but you have lost your ability to look after your own affairs. There's a separate menu section on this called 'Looking After People'.
- Contact Us
- Baildon - 01274 597600 29 Westgate, Baildon, BD17 5EH
- Farsley - 0113 236 2333 52 Town Street Farsley (by the pedestrian crossing and opposite the post office), Leeds LS28 5LD
- Horsforth - 0113 258 6888 New Road Side (next to the Vets), Horsforth, Leeds LS18 4QE
- Ilkley - 01943 602998 20 The Grove, Ilkley, LS29 9EG
- Whitkirk - 0113 264 3444 7-9 Austhorpe View, Whitkirk Ring Road (next to Skyliner fish bar, see us from main Ring Road/A63 Selby Road roundabout), Leeds LS15 8NN
- Wibsey - 01274 693600 2-4 Fair Road (opposite the co-op), Wibsey, Bradford BD6 1QN