• slide1
  • slide2
  • slide3
  • slide4
  • slide5
  • slide6
  • slide7
  • slide8
  • slide9
  • slide10
  • slide11

We look after YOU

Nowadays if you cannot resolve your dispute and all amicable discussions have failed you do not necessarily have to go straight to Court. There are various ombudsmen and complaints procedures and Government bodies to which one can present a grievance, and we will advice you in detail about these on request.