No win no fee is the popular name given to an arrangement whereby a lawyer takes on a case for a client on the basis that he does not get paid until after the case is finished and then he gets paid less and often nothing if he loses the case, whereas if the case is won, he gets his normal fee usually plus an extra success fee to reward him for having taken on the risk of losing. That is the broad idea, but what does is really mean in detail and how does it work? That is what the items in this menu are about.
- Contact Us
- Baildon - 01274 597600 29 Westgate, Baildon, BD17 5EH
- Farsley - 0113 236 2333 52 Town Street Farsley (by the pedestrian crossing and opposite the post office), Leeds LS28 5LD
- Horsforth - 0113 258 6888 New Road Side (next to the Vets), Horsforth, Leeds LS18 4QE
- Ilkley - 01943 602998 20 The Grove, Ilkley, LS29 9EG
- Whitkirk - 0113 264 3444 7-9 Austhorpe View, Whitkirk Ring Road (next to Skyliner fish bar, see us from main Ring Road/A63 Selby Road roundabout), Leeds LS15 8NN
- Wibsey - 01274 693600 2-4 Fair Road (opposite the co-op), Wibsey, Bradford BD6 1QN