Civil partnerships are quite new and are in effect the same-sex equivalent of marriage. In effect therefore most, if not all, of everything said on this website about getting married and the things you need to think about also applies to same sex partners thinking about entering into a civil partnership.
- Contact Us
- Baildon - 01274 597600 29 Westgate, Baildon, BD17 5EH
- Farsley - 0113 236 2333 52 Town Street Farsley (by the pedestrian crossing and opposite the post office), Leeds LS28 5LD
- Horsforth - 0113 258 6888 New Road Side (next to the Vets), Horsforth, Leeds LS18 4QE
- Ilkley - 01943 602998 20 The Grove, Ilkley, LS29 9EG
- Whitkirk - 0113 264 3444 7-9 Austhorpe View, Whitkirk Ring Road (next to Skyliner fish bar, see us from main Ring Road/A63 Selby Road roundabout), Leeds LS15 8NN
- Wibsey - 01274 693600 2-4 Fair Road (opposite the co-op), Wibsey, Bradford BD6 1QN