• slide1
  • slide2
  • slide3
  • slide4
  • slide5
  • slide6
  • slide7
  • slide8
  • slide9
  • slide10
  • slide11

We look after YOU

If the party with whom the child lives cannot agree how much the other parent should see the child then the court makes an order called a 'contact order'. We can assist with advice and representation in contact proceedings.