• slide1
  • slide2
  • slide3
  • slide4
  • slide5
  • slide6
  • slide7
  • slide8
  • slide9
  • slide10
  • slide11

We look after YOU


What if you are injured in an accident but the guilty driver just leaves the scene before you can take down any details?

The answer is that you can still make a claim, and it will be paid by the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB for short). MIB is an organisation set up by the government and insurance industry to deal with this sort of claim. They pay the injured parties and then try to track down and get reimbursement from the guilty driver if they can. But if they can't the money is still yours.


Similarly, if the driver who hit you is uninsured the MIB deals with that too, in the same way.